- Model NO.: 925B/925BP
- Bind Splice Loss: <=0.3dB
- Return Loss: <=-40dB
- Applicable for: Diameter 0.25mm/0.9mm Fiber
- Mean Spllice Loss: 0.15dB
- Origin: China
It is not only widely applicable for different optical cable, optical fiber splicing for floor distribution unit, as well as the splicing of the optical dropcables with the pigtails in multimedia boxes, but also applicable for repairing any damaged lines to realize firm and reliable splicing in optical fibers.
1. Based on unique box-building crimping technology.
2. Precision metallic alloy components with co-axial self centering, excellent and durable optical property.
3. Axially firm fitting of optical fibers, reducing any performance degradation due to loss in the matching gel.
4. Uninterrupted fitting and connecting technology, hence signals are free of impact from external force.
5. The naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can fully meet the environmental requirements from the terminals customer
6. Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh outdoor environment.
7. High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time of 150 sec;
8. Applicable for FTTX optical fiber splicing and for repairing any damaged lines to realize firm and reliable splicing of fibers.
Please kindly note that model 925AP mechanical splice is for drop cable
|For optical cable with ( diameter )mm||0.25/0.9||3.1×2.0|
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm|
|Fastening force of naked fiber||≥5N|
|Insert loss||Type Value < 0.1dB|
|Using temperature||-40~+75(centre degree)|