- Model NO.: ONT-WS01/02
- Data Buffer: 128 K.
- Mac Addresses Table: 1 K
- Origin: China
10/100M Singlemode Single Fiber Media Converter.
ONT-WS01/02 series 10/100M Singlemode Single Fiber Media Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M optical fiber interface (FX). It could extend traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. It possesses stable performance and good quality by adopting latest IC from USA and Taiwan. It must be used in couples, because the transmitted optical differs from the receive optical in wavelength. 6 Group LED indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of Converters. It is easy for users to observe network operation.
1. The transmission of a channel optical signal can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber type.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10M or 100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting 1600 bytes packet for management.
5. Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of converters caused by thunderbolt induction.
6. Indicator function of link fault (LFP): When optical fiber is at fault, the converter could stop all the link.
7. Converter working mode could be chosen: Store and forward switch mode, modified cut-through switch mode, or Converter mode.
1. Operating standards: IEEE802.3u\10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX;
2. MAC addresses table: 1K
3. Data buffer: 128K.
4. Connectors: UTP Connector: RJ-45, 10/100Mbps; Fiber Connector: SC, 100Mbps
UTP: Cat. 5 UTP cable (the max distance up to100m)
Fiber ( Singlemode): 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125, 10/125μ M(the max distance up to 90km)
6. Flow Control
Full Duplex: IEEE802.3x, Half Duplex: Back pressure
|Type||Connector||Max. Distance||Wavelength||TX Power||Sensitivity||Link Budget|
|Model Number||Product Description|
|ONT-WS01/02 -xx||10/100M Singlemode Single Fiber Converters must be used and orderd in couples. One set of WS01 must be connected with another set of WS02 for using. WS01 transmitted optical wavelength 1310nm, receive optical wavelength 1550nm; WS02 transmitted optical wavelength 1550nm, receive optical wavelength 1310nm. The max distance of fiber is up to 20, 40, 60, 80 km. XX is the amount of distance.|