- Model NO.: GPJ-07V4m
- Max.Capacity: 24 or 48 Fibers
- HS Code: 85176229
- Dimension: 310X190(mm)
- Origin: China
1) Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool kit.
2) The strong housing provide fire resistant, waterproof and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsining and impacting
3) Design flexibility and high reliable sealing system
4) Cable sealing method: Heat shrink type.
1) It can be used in straight-through and branching application.
2) It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried, wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting application.
3) It can be mounted on a pole, wall or strand.
The accessories included in the FOSC: Earthing wire, nylon tie, buffer tube, emery paper, metal hoop, insulation tape, aluminum foil.
Accessories to be ordered in addition: Earthing ground, pressure testing valve, small heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (for small round ports), big heat shrinkable fixing sleeve with branching-off clip (for large oval port).
|Model No.|| Fiber Optic Splice Tray|
| Total Capacity|
|Cable Entry and Size|
|GPJ-07V4m|| 1-4 pieces of FOST 3706B|
with 6 or 12 fibers per tray
|24 or 48||310x190|| 1 large oval port with.¢ 20mm|
3 round ports with ¢ 16mm