- Model NO.: ONT-GWS01/02
- Data Buffer: 256k
- Ambient Temperature: 0 ~ +50 (Centre Degree)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
- Origin: China
- Mac Address Table: 4k
- Power: AC. 220V(170-260V), 50Hz; DC. 5V, 2A
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +70 (Centre Degree)
- Dimensions: 40 (High) X 110(Width) X 140 (Length) Mm
10/100/1000M Singlemode Single Fiber Converters
ONT Gigabit Single Fiber Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP interface (TX) and 1000M optical fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent because of adopting latest Gigabyte IC from USA and Taiwan. It must be used in couples, because the transmitted optical differs from the receive optical in wavelength. 6 Group LED indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of converters. It is easy for users to observe and diagnose the failure of converters.
1. The transmission of a channel signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting the max 1536 bytes packets
5. Adopting internal power supply to insure equipment at long-hours work stably.
1. Operating standards: IEEE802.3z/AB, 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX
2. MAC address table: 4K
3. Data Buffer: 256K
4. Connector: UTP: RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps; Fiber: SC, 1000Mbps.
UTP: Cat. 5e or Cat. 6 (the max distance up to 100m)
Fiber (singlemode): 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125, 10/125µ M (the max distance up to 90km)
6. Flow control:
Full Duplex: IEEE802.3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure
7. Power: AC. 220V(170-260V), 50Hz; DC. 5V, 2A
8. Ambient temperature: 0 ~ +50 (centre degree)
9. Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70 (centre degree)
10. Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
11. Dimensions: 40 (high) x 110(width) x 140 (length) mm
|Type||Connector||Max Distance||Wavelength||TX Power||Sensitivity||Link Budget|
|ONT-GWS01/02 -xx||10/100/1000M singlemode single fiber converters must be used and ordered in couples. One set of WS01 must be connected with another set of WS02 for using. WS01 transmitted optical wavelength 1310nm, receive optical wavelength 1550nm; WS02 transmitted optical wavelength 1550nm, receive optical wavelength 1310nm. The max distance of fiber is up to 20, 40, 60 or 80km. XX is the amount of distance.|